Annual unrestricted contributions from President Society members of at least $1,000 per year make AMC’s mission possible.
With your AMC President’s Society gift, you are:
- partnering to protect and fund public lands and build trails.
- researching climate change and its impact on outdoor recreation and fragile ecosystems.
- connecting people of all ages to the outdoors and inspiring the next generation of outdoor stewards.
- working in the Maine Woods, practicing sustainable forestry, protecting trees that store carbon, and reconnecting trout and salmon spawning habitat.
- inspiring leaders and giving them the skills they need to succeed through AMC’s Center for Outdoor Learning and Leadership (COLL).
In addition to knowing you are making a positive impact on the outdoors you can enjoy a suite of benefits that have been designed to give you the very best of the AMC experience. Enjoy exclusive invites to President’s Society Adventures, special insider access to AMC expert staff, special outdoors experiences from Washington DC to Maine, and more!
Please note these great benefits do not affect the tax deductibility of your gift.
Member Levels and Benefits:
Each following level includes all of the benefits of the prior level, plus additional inclusions:
- AMC family-level membership
- Subscription to Appalachia
- Invitations to outdoor adventures and events
- One complimentary membership to give to a friend
- Recognition in AMC’s Annual Report
- Advance notice and booking for President’s Society Adventures
- Complimentary book or map from AMC Books
- Custom outdoor adventure for you and your family led by AMC staff
- Invitation to Alpine Supper Club, a special intimate dinner with AMC leadership
- Personal concierge for AMC bookings
- Opportunity to hike Katahdin, Mt. Washington, Bear Mountain, or other regional peak with AMC staff
- VIP tour by foot, boat, or airplane of landscape such as the Maine Woods, Harriman camps, or Pennsylvania Highlands where AMC is a conservation leader
Missed a webinar? Browse recordings of past webinars to catch up on valuable information you missed the first time around.
March 11, 2020
Trout And Salmon Habitat Restoration
by Steve Tatko
April 7, 2020
January 22, 2021
April 15, 2021
September 14, 2021